In order to improve the quality of our services, Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority are pleased to present you with a customer happiness charter with full commitment to openness and transparency.
Our Commitment to Customers:
• A warm welcome and caring, polite and friendly treatment
• To provide them with high quality service and fair treatment.
• To meet their requirements vocationally and professionally by qualified and trained employees.
• To meet their requirements and needs immediately with maximum effort and speed.
• To provide accurate information about our services and its requirements clearly and in the scheduled time
• Simplify procedures, reduce waiting times and follow actions that improve the quality and speed of our services.
• Welcoming their opinions, suggestions and impressions about our services by providing several channels and allowing them to participate in the development of our services.
• Make maximum efforts to protect the rights and investments of members and stakeholders.
• Commitment to provide all the services available within the Authority in accordance with the criteria mentioned in the Charter, and at suitable times as much as possible.
In order for us to supply a distinct service, we request our customers to:
• Appreciate our employees' efforts and treat them with mutual respect
• Provide all documents required at the time of application.
• Provide all documents, information and data required accurately and in full to complete the transaction.
• Inform us if there is a mistake or modification in the required data accurately and in full to complete the transaction.
• Inform us of any changes in personal information relevant to the situation such as an address change or change in circumstances relating to the completion of the transaction.
• Benefit from the multiple channels that we offer to express their opinions and impressions about our services and activities, satisfaction levels and ideas for further development and improvement.
• Take the chance to participate in our events that are related to their activities and orientations.
• Respond to our staff inquiries in a timely and cooperative manner.
Submit your suggestion or complaint in the language you deem appropriate
(Arabic, English, Russian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Urdu, Malabari, Tamil)
Sunday to Thursday From 7:30am to 2:30pm
Main Office Sharjah
+971 6 5566777
+971 6 5563000
East-Coast Office Khorfakkan
+971 6 5190522
Suggestion and complaints: