Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA)
Integrated Management System Polic
Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA) is committed to develop Sharjah’s commercial and tourism sector, promoting both local and international through various events and activities that exceed Customer’s expectations, and provide professional services by developing, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS) in reference to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 10001:2007, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 20121:2012. SCTDA recognizes that successful Quality & Customer Satisfaction, Environment, Occupational Health & Safety, and Event Sustainability Management Systems are fundamental to the business and it is committed to continual improvement of all relevant processes and procedures to ensure all standards are met or exceeded.
To meet the requirements of SCTDA’s IMS, we will:
• work to ensure the Quality of our services are delivered to our customers and other interested parties that consistently meet or exceeds their expectations;
• develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive Environmental and Events Sustainability Management System with a focus on pollution prevention, minimization of waste, environment protection and preservation of archeological heritage;
• develop and implement Occupational Health and Safety that would prevent injury and ill health and maintain OH&S performance;
• provide a safe working environment promoting the well-being, healthiness and quality of life for SCTDA employees and leave a lasting good events impression to the community;
• comply with all obligations and applicable requirements to SCTDA;
• we regard respect and support the protection of human rights and ensure that human rights abuse are not tolerated including forced, compulsory or child labor. This is demonstrated through our product and external provider’s selection;
• ensure that all employees understand their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities towards meeting IMS objectives, as aligned with SCTDA’s strategic objectives, as well as eﬀectively implement all policies and procedures;
• continually review SCTDA’s IMS in order to improve our processes and services.
SCTDA’s IMS policy is established to achieve these objectives and maintain an eﬀective and eﬃcient IMS based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 (Quality), ISO 10001:2007 (Customer Satisfaction Guideline), ISO 14001:2015 (Environment), OHSAS 18001:2007 (Occupational Health and Safety) and ISO 20121:2012 (Event Sustainability). This policy statement is documented and communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the organization and is made available to the public, stakeholders and interested parties. SCTDA’s Integrated Management System Policy will be reviewed on an annual basis by the Top Management.
Khalid Jasim Al Midfa